What's new

If you’re going to find a gold chain

Dirt Fishin Dale

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
799
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
It might as well be a big one. 32” and 80 grams. I haven’t had a day like this in a long long time. (Change that to ever)

HH

Dale
 

Attachments

  • chain 001.webp
    chain 001.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,392
  • chain 002.webp
    chain 002.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,367
  • chain 003.webp
    chain 003.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,364
Upvote 0
Well, AllI can say is I guess I'd be burning in hell! ::)




Dirt Fishin Dale said:
Well thanks again for all the nice post. I haven’t been able to go back out and look for the missing Jesus from the crucifix, but am going out this weekend. My neighbor informed me that if I sold it for melt value I would burn in hell. :o Such encouragement, huh? Oh well got to look anyway.

HH
Dale
 
lacey333 said:
Well, AllI can say is I guess I'd be burning in hell! ::)




Dirt Fishin Dale said:
Well thanks again for all the nice post. I haven’t been able to go back out and look for the missing Jesus from the crucifix, but am going out this weekend. My neighbor informed me that if I sold it for melt value I would burn in hell. :o Such encouragement, huh? Oh well got to look anyway.

HH
Dale

Well I did go look and didn't find Jesus. But I did find a 10k ring.
 

Attachments

  • 1-16-11 002.webp
    1-16-11 002.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 393

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom