What's new

If you’re going to find a gold chain

Dirt Fishin Dale

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
799
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
It might as well be a big one. 32” and 80 grams. I haven’t had a day like this in a long long time. (Change that to ever)

HH

Dale
 

Attachments

  • chain 001.webp
    chain 001.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,392
  • chain 002.webp
    chain 002.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,367
  • chain 003.webp
    chain 003.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,364
Upvote 0
I know I never thought I would find something like this.

And thanks for the banner vote, never found anything worthy of it till now.
So here I am sitting at work, wanting to go detecting instead. :D
Love this hobby.
 
Good find Dale

Nothing like this hobby! One day nothing, the next could be gold. I love it!


Congrats on a stellar find!

Ralph
 
Took a few more photos before the gold doctor tomorrow. Hope them stamps are real!
I am still in disbelief. I hope the year continues like this.
 

Attachments

  • chain2 006.webp
    chain2 006.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 962
  • chain2 008.webp
    chain2 008.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 947
  • chain2 009.webp
    chain2 009.webp
    36 KB · Views: 959
Man that’s huge! I’m surprised the dog didn’t run away with that. Milk bones for life and then some.
 
Wow Dale, what an awesome find. 80 grams just about paid for your metal detector with that find. :icon_thumleft:
 
Killer Find !!!! Way to go Dale !!! Congrats ! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
Well after getting back from the gold doctor I am happy, and must I say very happy to report that it was indeed all 14k. Now all I have to do is relies this doesn’t happen on every hunt. :hello2:
 
WTG Dude....I shoulda been there with you this time. Would have loved to seen the expression on your face. I'd say this is a BANNER find for sure. How bout it folks??? BANNER, BANNER, BANNER, BANNER, BANNER, BANNER, BANNER, BANNER, BANNER, BANNER, BANNER, BANNER, BANNER!!!!!!!
 
Once is enough:

B A N N E R !
 
Excellent find. The clasp shows it is a good chain.
 
Well thanks again for all the nice post. I haven’t been able to go back out and look for the missing Jesus from the crucifix, but am going out this weekend. My neighbor informed me that if I sold it for melt value I would burn in hell. :o Such encouragement, huh? Oh well got to look anyway.

HH
Dale
 
AWESOME !!!! WTG
 
Ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto :icon_salut: Really an awesome find. Doesn't much better than that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom