What's new

If youre in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

I Normaly pull 5-10 Boxes of halfs each week.
I Pulled 10 Boxes two weeks ago at one time.
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

Man you are fa sho pullin 'em hafs brov! Shoot I gotta pick up da pace, I only roll fo' boxes a week.
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

That's impressive, Patrick.

I'm apparently a duck.
 

Attachments

  • duck.webp
    duck.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 680
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

I'm doing 5 boxes worth this week. Then I'm on a dry run til the next month. :-\
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

Nice poll, btw.
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

Looking at my totals for the year I'm around $1500 per week on average but only about 50% have been in box form the rest were loose.

In my case halves make up less than 10% of the quantity of coins searched for this year

62687 halves searched in 2007
673532 total coins searched in 2007 (31500 of which I have picked up and hope to have searched by next Tuesday)

Just for comparison sake if all the coins I searched were halves, I would be searching a little over $15000/week or 30 boxes/week.
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

Oh, anywhere from 300 to 1500 really, but usually in the 1000 or less per week. One day maybe I'll get up to the "Big Tymer" level, but not yet. ;D
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

One box every week.


How do you get 10? $5000!!!

-CC
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

How do you get RID of $9,000 every week? YOU can't be bringing them back to banks, can you? Don't the banks go nuts when you bring in $8,000 of halves one week, and the very next week brig in $8,500 again, and then $8,450 the next week, and so on and so forth? Don't they ever say "enough"?



Patrick Earl Houston said:
Whatcha'll got! I'mma start it off with myself. I'm rollin' 18 boxes deep! $9000 on order every week, plus whatever loose I come up on!
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

I'm a duck, quack quack. 1 maybe 2 boxes a week for me.
Pepperpump ;D
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

I do two boxes every week. plus a box of dimes. I'm thinking of ading another box or two of halves.
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

I do 8 boxes a week and dump them all at the same branch every week.
I take they cookies-pizza-chocolate ever now and then.
I am super super nice to them and always makes sure they do not mind me using the coin machine.
I have made friends with each teller and the platform girls. So, when I walk in it's always
"Hi Dan" from everyone. :)
I would love to do more but, I do not want the Loomis guy to cause any fuss.
He already thinks I'm goofy :tongue3:.
So 8 boxes a week is the norm. But :tongue3: :headbang: Once in a while I do 16 lol
HH gl Dan
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

I peaked out at about 18 boxes a week. Couldn't keep up and it was starting to feel like a job plus the boxes started slowing down. Gotta have the right dump bank and deal only with a dropping of bags to make it work at that quantity for me. Scaled way back to 6 a week for the summer and that may slow as one of my supply banks put the kabosh on orders. Directive came from the top but the teller girls say they'll try to slip one in now and then and to keep coming in :icon_thumright: . Grab all the loose stuff I can find and usually do a few hundred in dimes from customer rolls.

Maine_Jim
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

22 boxes a week now. 11G
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

Somebody digin in the back pages. Here I thought Patrick was back from the grave. HH Mark
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

Patrick Earl is on a hiatus.
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

3 to 4 boxes a week and about $400 to $600 in hand rolls. I get all of Alabamadan and Silvercop's dumps :tongue3:
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

Quack, Quack...
Just started a couple weeks ago, so no one wants to order a box for me yet. Should be good to go now that I have a few tellers "hookin' me up".
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

My first week back in the game after a 2 year break and I went through $770.00. That makes me a duck!


Quack, Quack.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom