What's new

If youre in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

Welcome back, Patrick. I do 4-8 boxes per week (four from Bank A on Tuesdays, four from Bank B on Wednesdays), but the finds have been diminishing significantly overall, and I may stop ordering from Bank B altogether. I search halves only...no interest in other coin denominations. (The day may not be far off when I'll quit doing this altogether - it's just not worthwhile to lay out $2-$4K and find just a handful of silver clads and a stray pre-'65 half of any variety.)
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

6-8 boxes minimum plus loose,been trying to increase to 10+
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

4-6 boxes per week, but it may be zero or 10 boxes! all depends on my work schedule, and how many banks I can hit up at lunch time! I am lucky to have two very nice dump banks that love me totally!
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

Stepped up to "Hustla" this week... :hello2:
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

Tweenst the wife who does 2 or 3 week & I 4 to 6, we do together each week 6 to 9 Boxes of Halves. At my peak twice did 11 Boxes.
 
Re: If you're in it, represent it! How many hafs ya search each week?

ZERO! They really stink here in S. Michigan.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom