What's new

IHC Silver and Relics

cambria09

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
3,841
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All. Got out to three homes sites from the 1920's or so for these finds.

Dug the usual variety of items with a bit silver and an odd brass "NORTH POLE" name plate. I think it might come from an old homemade ice cream maker.

I would have come up empty at the last site (which I have dug many times) if not for a late IHC in the driveway 2-IN down...I will take it!!

Thanks for the view and Good Luck out there over the long week end. C9
 

Attachments

  • 1 TV17 O5 EDGHS 1119 1120 112216 Finds.webp
    1 TV17 O5 EDGHS 1119 1120 112216 Finds.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 139
  • 2 O5 112016 Misc Hrdwr.webp
    2 O5 112016 Misc Hrdwr.webp
    1 MB · Views: 120
  • 3 O5 112016 Wk Wndr.webp
    3 O5 112016 Wk Wndr.webp
    224.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 4 O5 112016 Bkls and Misc.webp
    4 O5 112016 Bkls and Misc.webp
    958.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 5 O5 112016 WCs.webp
    5 O5 112016 WCs.webp
    918.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 6 O5 112016 Nrth Pole Whatzit.webp
    6 O5 112016 Nrth Pole Whatzit.webp
    986.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 7 TV17 111916 Rosie Merc.webp
    7 TV17 111916 Rosie Merc.webp
    888.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 8 EDG HS 112216 IHC.webp
    8 EDG HS 112216 IHC.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
Upvote 28
Nice finds, and thanks for posting. You just solved a mystery for me. I found a small round item with "CLIMAX...USA" on it a few days ago. Now I see that it is a wick adjustment knob!
 
Wow, looks like a great relic and coin site C9. :occasion14: Love the 3 keeper coins and the North Pole plaque. I wonder what the Big brass ring went to. I have dug 2 from a permission and no clue as to what they were on.
 
Love it, nice finds
 
Sweet looking hunt!! Lots of nice finds and some silver and a Indian.
I found that exact same bird pendant you have there with those buckles.
 
Congratulations on a nice hunting day. Good variety of finds, with keepers.
 
north pole sign is off santa's sled. great bunch of finds. like the buckles!
 
That's a great hunt!! Indian, wheats, silver and wonderful relics........a 4 star day!!
 
Sweet looking hunt!! Lots of nice finds and some silver and a Indian.
I found that exact same bird pendant you have there with those buckles.

I believe that "Bird Pendant" is a reproduction of a
Native American Indian Symbol known as the Thunderbird
 
That actually is a pretty decent hunt. We all find that stuff but most of the time it's in pieces. Most of your relics are all intact. Which makes it a real nice hunt in my book. Some added coins to the collection would made my day[emoji106]
 
Great finds I would be very happy with those finds kinda weird I find lots of those harmonica things though they must have been lots of them a long time age I have never seen anyh around in the last 20 years anyway good job Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom