What's new

Ikelite connector for excal

bartholomewroberts

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
417
Reaction score
669
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cedar, B.C.
Detector(s) used
excal2, XP Deus, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to change the headphone connector for mt Excal.. I have an old horseshoe coil excal a set of gray ghosts and I love them!!! Now that the excal ll is out of warranty, I would like to use the gray ghost headphones. However, I am have difficulty finding the bulkhead connector. Anyone here have any ideas? Short of the connector, does anyone have any idea where I might send the end cap to have the connector installed?

Many thanks
 
Upvote 0
As Treasure_Hunter as he's replaced lots of headphones.
 
You might want to try these if you can't find what you need.......Getting ready to do a few will post picks in Mode forum in the next couple weeks on headphone, coil wire, using Bulgin connectors.....
 

Attachments

  • SNAG-0004 (6).webp
    SNAG-0004 (6).webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 370
  • SNAG-0002.webp
    SNAG-0002.webp
    34 KB · Views: 456
  • SNAG-0003.webp
    SNAG-0003.webp
    22 KB · Views: 387

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom