What's new

Ikes............YIKES

terryin pa

Full Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
138
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was doing some bank hopping the last few days looking for silver and not having much luck. Today a teller says we have 18 rolls of Ikes. Thinking there could possible be some old silver I decided to take em. All Ikes. So with what I've accumulated in the last month is about 250.00 now. I was thinking of putting em on feebay, as they are bringing a small premium....the fees will make it not worth the effort. Anyone looking for some ikes at a small premium? Or anyone have a better idea?
 
Upvote 0
sold all mine to local coin shop for $1.10 each
 
Before you get rid of any, aside from the obvious, be sure to keep any from '73 (the lowest minted for those not intended for circulation) and '77P (the lowest minted for those intended for circulation).

Good luck
 
Goes4ever said:
sold all mine to local coin shop for $1.10 each
last year I called about 30 local coin stores. I had about 1100 IKES to get rid of. No one wanted any, not even at $1.00 each. So back to the bank they went.
 
Make coin rings out of um.... :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom