Ill be around

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be around

All, its good to be back!! Thanks for all the kind words and PM's. Also, thanks for the not so nice words as well. Amazing how the mollycoddles will come out of the woodwork when they know they wont be contested. Obviously I was away and some take it upon themselves to get free shots in. Im ok with it, sissys will be sissys. You know who you are. Upon my absence, I have discovered there are a good handful on here too. But you'll get that anywhere you go...right. Anyways, it was refreshing to see the handful that actually cared. You know who you are. Not that I need any affirmations or coddling unlike the above. I believe that 'lil' rant was in order. Now that I covered that. Best of luck to those MC's that got the shots in.

I have really lost the desire to hunt. I have some 6-7K to dump in halves and a boatload of pennies. I run a very successful side business besides my job, that I can make more money for the amount of time it takes. Yes, finding silver at FV is great, but it's my time that is most valuable. You all have been great. I enjoyed the hunt since May, have $1000's of dollars in silver melt that I got for face value, that I will keep for a very long time. My son still likes playing with all the "choobers" daddy has found and we had alot of great weekends, nights, and roadtrips spending time together for the HUNT.

Saying that...can one EVER really stop CRH?? Pffff, nope. I cant. So I will however, be hunting on Sat/Sundays about 8-10 dime boxes a week. Instead of a full time hunt 7 days a week, get it all done on a Saturday night, take it to the bank on a Monday, ship it, and forget it.

I'll be around, lurking, but this is on the back burner. Again, you all have been great. I had a blast posting everyday while at work JACKED up on caffeine. Made alot of friends, made some enemies. Whats most important though....

Is I took from the man what once was his,
Thousands worth in silver, pretty simple it is.
Im going to hold all my finds for most of my life,
So when Im an old ass man, I can buy a hot young wife.
It's such a funny concept Coinroll Hunting is,
How else can you make the bank your bitch.
-Gilmore Happy

I'll be around.

Upvote 0
Re: I'll be around

Gilmore Happy said:
Is I took from the man what once was his,
Thousands worth in silver, pretty simple it is.
Im going to hold all my finds for most of my life,
So when Im an old ass man, I can buy a hot young wife.
It's such a funny concept Coinroll Hunting is,
How else can you make the bank your bitch.
-Gilmore Happy

Ha ha, Pure poetry!!

haters are gonna hate. always enjoyed your posts and will now have to look forward to the weekend dime posts. try not to disappear completely because this forum needs funny people like you. I mean even logging in for 5 minutes and chiming in would make some of our days. I wish you luck in your side business and you're future silver bought wife.
when the hunting comes around. and you feel addicted again, just know some people are waiting for the finds.

HH
Alex

Thanks for the entertaining posts! You have definitely made this forum more interesting. Sorry the boxes suck so bad in Phoenix. They aren't much better in Vegas. At least you have sports there. Definitely do some posts on the weekends.

Best wishes, bro.
BB

good luck on the side business and hope you keep getting some hits on the dimes!

hopefully theres a weekly poem at least!

take care GH

Bigheed

It's so hard to say you're gonna quit, isn't it! :-O It sounded like you were gonna completely stop, but then your description of what you are going to keep doing is ... well, it's more than my level of activity!

(I actually quit ordering my one box of halves per week - I'm just gonna do CWRs for a while.)

Anyhow, welcome back, even if you aren't as active as much. Tis always a pleasure to have your Adam-Sandler-esque face around!

You'll still be our GH with the piss-poor half hunting in Phoenix even if you only post now and then. Good luck with your dimes and keep shouting out to us all. You are too funny my friend! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back