SneadsFerryMD
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2012
- Messages
- 72
- Reaction score
- 20
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sneads Ferry NC
- Detector(s) used
- Torreseo Sand Shark, Whites Beach Hunter ID, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Pro Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hunted for about an hour and 45 minutes tonight. Broke my one month no ring streak finally.
Tide was on its way up, I hunted the upper edge of the wet sand, had a great amount of good targets, and minimal trash, not a pop tab or beer bottle cap !!!
Seemed to be older change here, mostly 70s and 80s. The ring looked to be a fresh drop, unmarked either stainless or silver that was dropped super recently.
I will be returning to this section of the beach when I can actually catch a low tide! I also learned that the beach hunter ID talks like crazy when military helicopters fly over head.

Ring fit my girlfriend perfectly (brownie points!!!)

Tide was on its way up, I hunted the upper edge of the wet sand, had a great amount of good targets, and minimal trash, not a pop tab or beer bottle cap !!!
Seemed to be older change here, mostly 70s and 80s. The ring looked to be a fresh drop, unmarked either stainless or silver that was dropped super recently.
I will be returning to this section of the beach when I can actually catch a low tide! I also learned that the beach hunter ID talks like crazy when military helicopters fly over head.

Ring fit my girlfriend perfectly (brownie points!!!)

Upvote
0







