What's new

I'll take the couch, You take the coffee table.

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goofy Dogs :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • sleeping dogs.webp
    sleeping dogs.webp
    1 MB · Views: 115
Nice photo, gotta be their favorite places to sit.
 
Great photo!

Our animals take whatever they want to sleep on 2 dogs and 2 cats.
My youngest dog is a Catahoula mix she will be 1 next month.

I'm getting too old for Hyper active dogs, The Catahoula is my
4:00am alarm clock since she was 10 weeks old.
 
excellent! The best companions ;)
 
I have enough dog hair on my furniture to make 3 more dogs. I wouldn't trade him for anything, you don't like dog hair, don't come to my house. Funny thing is he knows he's not supposed to get on the furniture, and he doesn't do it in front of me. But if I'm stuck, and have to leave him home alone, the first thing he does is get on the furniture. I'm not supposed to know that though. He doesn't do any damage to anything except to sleep on the couch or chair.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom