What's new

Illinois silver tally 2009

1,089 and climbing Wohoo!
 
Silvergurl said:
Hmmmm... I hope I make this thread tomorrow. :tongue3:

I hope so to, its embarrassing being associated with you..... :tongue3:
Just kiddin babe, I really hope you get your 1st dug silver!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
46 now 8-30-09
 
TreasureFiend said:
Silvergurl said:
Hmmmm... I hope I make this thread tomorrow. :tongue3:

I hope so to, its embarrassing being associated with you..... :tongue3:
Just kiddin babe, I really hope you get your 1st dug silver!!!! :icon_pirat:
:sign10: >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Sorry......................

Kimsdad I think is going to sell his DFX silver for sure.....
 
Counting my Denmark 10 Ore 1917 coin... 40% silver from last hunt, and Merc today... I'm up to 48.
 
6 TODAY PUSH ME UP TO 97
 
Silvergurl said:
Hmmmm... I hope I make this thread tomorrow. :tongue3:

So did you get your 1st silver yesterday?
 
Lookn4seated said:
Silvergurl said:
Hmmmm... I hope I make this thread tomorrow. :tongue3:

So did you get your 1st silver yesterday?

Way to go with entering the Silver Club in style! 1895-o Barber Q. Excellent. :thumbsup:
 
Yep my baby got a 1895o Barber quarter for her very 1st silver coin!!! :o :notworthy:
Sheesh.... Somepeople have all the luck..... :tongue3:
 
Silvergurl said:
Hmmmm... I hope I make this thread tomorrow. :tongue3:
Congratulations on your first Silver......Silvergurl ,,,,and welcome to the 'Silver Club'
 
Only two more to go! :hello2:
 
up to 98 just one rosie dime . hopefully some oldies at the park in town!
 
(Finally getting around to perusing the posts) It's awesome to be apart of the "silver club". Finally. Wouldn't want to "embarass" anyone I'm with. :tongue3: :tongue3:
 
etrac007 said:
up to 98 just one rosie dime . hopefully some oldies at the park in town!
Congrats 007................I hope you find your 100th this Labor day week-end.............Go ............Go for it Mike ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom