$ilver$urfer
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2010
- Messages
- 1,148
- Reaction score
- 19
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
$ilver$urfer's January Totals
Hello All,
My 42 boxes produced:
[75] 40%ers
[15] 90%ers = [9] '64 [3] Ben [3] WL
The start of the month was phenomenal when I was getting CWI boxes but they dried up by the second week and from then I have had 20 skunks out of the 42 boxes. Many of the boxes only had 1 or 2 silvers in them.
I also scored the following from banks stops:
[35] 40%ers
[6] '64s
[1] silver quarter
[1] silver roosie
January Totals:
[110] 40%ers
[21] 90%ers
[1] silver quarter
[1] silver roosie
HH,
$ilver$urfer
Hello All,
My 42 boxes produced:
[75] 40%ers
[15] 90%ers = [9] '64 [3] Ben [3] WL
The start of the month was phenomenal when I was getting CWI boxes but they dried up by the second week and from then I have had 20 skunks out of the 42 boxes. Many of the boxes only had 1 or 2 silvers in them.
I also scored the following from banks stops:
[35] 40%ers
[6] '64s
[1] silver quarter
[1] silver roosie
January Totals:
[110] 40%ers
[21] 90%ers
[1] silver quarter
[1] silver roosie
HH,
$ilver$urfer

Upvote
0







