What's new

im adicted to treasure hunting

gringoo

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
im phoning kellyco everday to ask did they ship my f2 yet, they are not a happy bunch their, ill let you guys know if the f2 is anygood or not.
 
I found the Kellyco folks to be very easy to work with......no probs. As far as the addiction, welcome to the crowd! Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum.
 
You joined the club where we're all addicted.

Welcome, Fossis..............
 
Its worse than hard drugs. I feel it coursing through my veins now. Welcome.
ynp
 
i am afflicted with this addiction,,,,, and happy about it !! :laughing9:
 
Just remember the most Important part, Make sure you clean off your shoes before going in to the house after a hard day digging!!! And Have a blast while your Out!!! Chug and Pictures also!!! ;D ;D ;D
 
Roland58 said:
I found the Kellyco folks to be very easy to work with......no probs. As far as the addiction, welcome to the crowd! Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum.
Yeper Thats one reason we dream on here, It's to cold and the ground is frozen!
 
Yes I have been waiting for the ground to thaw. There been snow and ice up here around the OH, Mi and IN lines for a long, long time. But it is looking up Past two day been in the 50's most of the snow is gone. Maybe by tomorrow or Sunday I will be able to get out and dig.....Matt
 
mlayers said:
Yes I have been waiting for the ground to thaw. There been snow and ice up here around the OH, Mi and IN lines for a long, long time. But it is looking up Past two day been in the 50's most of the snow is gone. Maybe by tomorrow or Sunday I will be able to get out and dig.....Matt

All snow, no thaw up here...maybe I'll get out to dig in May! Ahhhhggggg
Thanks for the great stories all, it's what keeps me going during our long AK winters!

Think sun :icon_sunny:
Ang
 
I really do feel for you folks with the frozen ground..........my air conditioner is running at the moment. I have not seen frozen ground here since 1986 and that only lasted a few days. The summers are a big "B", but, the fall, winter and spring make it all worthwhile!!
 
Roland58 said:
I really do feel for you folks with the frozen ground..........my air conditioner is running at the moment. I have not seen frozen ground here since 1986 and that only lasted a few days. The summers are a big "B", but, the fall, winter and spring make it all worthwhile!!

I think I'll become a snowbird...RV south for the winters, detect all winter long, then head north when it gets hot and keep on detecting...yeah a nice dream we all have!
Ang
 
AlaskaAng said:
Roland58 said:
I really do feel for you folks with the frozen ground..........my air conditioner is running at the moment. I have not seen frozen ground here since 1986 and that only lasted a few days. The summers are a big "B", but, the fall, winter and spring make it all worthwhile!!

I think I'll become a snowbird...RV south for the winters, detect all winter long, then head north when it gets hot and keep on detecting...yeah a nice dream we all have!
Ang

Roland58 - Retired and got a good truck and a 35 foot fifth wheel and a wife I can't get to go south when the snow starts flying here in Illinois. :dontknow:


Alaska Ang- Been a dream of mine to come see your state before they plant me. Hopfully in the next two years. Will Wait for some nicer weather though. :icon_sunny:
 
theres all kindsa sand and dirt * to feed your habit with -- we got "florida" white sand -- "georgia" red clay -- "ohio" dark loom
 
thanks for the welcome guys

if you have any silver its a good time to sell it and also gold, i sold about 7 oz. silver for $226.00. and got about 400.00 for old gold jewellery.

i cant wait to get my f2 this sunday, someone told me where a poor lady two years ago lost a $7000.00 wedding ring, i know where i will use the f2 when i get it.
 
Well gringo if someone else knows about that $7000 ring I wish you a lot of luck!
 
Bobby Bridge said:
Well gringo if someone else knows about that $7000 ring I wish you a lot of luck!
thanks for the welcome, i think the addiction is not knowing what you will find, its like opening a present everytime you dig.

gringo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom