Im Afraid My ATPro is Having a Love Affair with Sterling Silver...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Afraid My ATPro is Having a Love Affair with Sterling Silver...

Because...in the last three consecutive outings, my ATPro has found eight pieces of .925 Sterling Silver jewelry for me. I keep whispering to her that "gold is better," but alas, she prefers silver.

Today was no exception, I went back to the little neighborhood park that gave up the big Mexican sterling ring on Monday. This time I found a chunky (19.8 grams) Italian .925 chain bracelet in the lawn. Later, I went back to the soccer field (of dreams) and divined a pretty , marked .925 sterling band and a gold plated beauty also marked .925 with three beautiful light purple gemstones, (amethyst?) in the lawn. Also added $6.50 in clad and few other trinkets to the treasure box today.

Thanks for looking, I hope to see more of my fellow T-Netters treasures soon as the northeast thaws out. Happy Hunting to all. Sub 8-)

Attachments

• Bracelet1 (2).JPG
    Bracelet1 (2).JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 162
  • Bracelet2 (2).JPG
    Bracelet2 (2).JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 175
  • Bracelet3.JPG
    Bracelet3.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Bracelet4.JPG
    Bracelet4.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 199
  • Bracelet6.JPG
    Bracelet6.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 168
  • Bracelet8.jpg
    Bracelet8.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 519
  • Bracelet7.jpg
    Bracelet7.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 525
  • Bracelet5.JPG
    Bracelet5.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 14
Nice scores Sub,that ring with stones is cool,is the Au flaking at all? Decent 925 bracelet too.:icon_thumleft:

GOD Bless

Chris

Chris, yes, the gold plate was starting to flake when I found it. The stones are great though!

Wow that is a great day. Congratulations. What did the bracelet read at on your AT Pro? I just got mine and I am just trying to figure out what it is trying to tell me.

Pinball, surprisingly, it was a bouncy 79-80 on the ATpro VDI, I suppose from all the signals scattered from the numerous loops on the bracelet? Sub 8-)

Last edited:
My ATP hit the silver jackpot today 2 1935 D Mint Mercs. in the same hole.
IMG_0534.JPGIMG_0540.JPGIMG_0539.JPG

I found these two rings in a field of pull tabs! 200 pull tabs, 2 rings

IMG_0548.JPGIMG_0531.JPG

That's a great haul on treasure!! Wow, Love that bracelet!

My AT Pro says she is in love with Silver, but I think she is secretly having an affair with Aluminum. :laughing7:

I am hanging on to all of my precious metal finds at this time in case of a financial collapse. However, I would sell or trade scrap silver to a trusted pawn shop or jeweler if eBay is falling flat...Sub 8-)

Makes sense, YES!

Very nice Sub! Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back