hamiddetecting
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2012
- Messages
- 6,461
- Reaction score
- 2,725
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Pole
- Detector(s) used
- Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I'm always filing my holes.
Hello:
HOPING understand Hamid..
This picture i published it in 5 february 2012 on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...3518009&type=3
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...3518009&type=3
I explain the situation and no persons understand me! So in this beach when i hunted last month, no persons and its wild beach. The hight tide fil the holes in just minutes.
i'm always filing my holes. I know the ethics of detection.
Im master of detection.
Thank you.
Happy hunting!!
Hello:
HOPING understand Hamid..
This picture i published it in 5 february 2012 on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...3518009&type=3
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...3518009&type=3
I explain the situation and no persons understand me! So in this beach when i hunted last month, no persons and its wild beach. The hight tide fil the holes in just minutes.
i'm always filing my holes. I know the ethics of detection.
Im master of detection.
Thank you.
Happy hunting!!
Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
0


The cat always covers-up her litter-box holes! 
:
I strongly believe that a more assertive and aggressive posture is needed advocating salvage and metal detecting interests. Just being nice and filling in holes/following ethics is not going to cut it
History has repeatedly shown that one loses what one is not willing to fight for. Simply put in a Humphrey Bogart film: "Rights We have no Stinking Rights".


The magical power that a treasure hunter needs is being able to retrieve a coin or ring before it sinks to deep to be recovered. It often takes two to three scoops, just to get the target out of the hole and up to five scoops if the target is deep.






