Im Baaack!!

AUVnav

Mar 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure who you are, why you are baaack, or what you may have found, the link has little information.

As a first brush, I suggest if you want to be taken seriously, by investors, other sorts of recognition, or any other help with your 'find', that you work on your photography skills.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never the Less.....

Welcome Back :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L

lockdownking

Dec 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey AUVnav, Thanks for the advice. I have a better camera but can't find it. Kids like to hide it from me so I used their camera. I am not looking for investors nor any recognition, but I do enjoy the hunt.

bay pirate

Aug 26, 2012
Mobile Bay
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Wish I had .50 cents for every nail I found. Not to mention my camera battery would be dead also. The good news is, next house I build I won't have to buy tooooooo much hardware, 😬

bay pirate

Aug 26, 2012
Mobile Bay
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
I apologize, your braver than I as I rarely post my finds for fear of just what I did to you. Each and everything I find excited me no matter how small. It's the 2 or 3 minutes right when you find it that spins our imaginations like a top with amazement. It's almost like the ghosts are feeling you out to see if your worthy to receive the next clue. Please accept my apology as it is sincere and I wish you calm seas and cold cervesas

OP
OP
L

lockdownking

Dec 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bay, I take the good with the bad and don't hold a grudge against anyone. This find was conducted with my son who is 13 years old and he loved every minute of it.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Good to see you back online lockdownking. Now get your a$$ back down to FL.

OP
OP
L

lockdownking

Dec 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Salvor6, As soon as a job opens up somewhere, I'll be there!

captbonnie

Jan 22, 2007
Vero Beach FL
Detector(s) used
AQ1B
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welcome. one great thing to remember is the sea treats us all equally - no matter what kind of camera we have. keep hunting, keep finding, and keep writing. it's the man (woman) we take seriously - not the camera
although I'm working on winning the go pro daily giveaway so I can enhance my image (images!)8-)

Capt. Bonnie
Gold Hawg Treasure, LLC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread