IM BACK! my ocean city MD trip finds

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
hey everyone! im back from OC MD. that was the fastest seven days on record! ::) i can see by the hundreds of posts i need to read that you have all been busy! i was busy as well, and have a bunch of finds to post. first off i found $30.45 in clad. when i first got there you couldnt walk 2 feet without hitting a coin. by the end of the week finds were becoming scarce though, so i probably came home at the right time. for anyone that fishes, fishing sucked! i only went two days and only caught one 13 inch flounder. :-[. good thing i took up detecting as a second hobby! ;D anyway............here is the jewelry i found.............the first photo is a junk pendant. it looks like gold but it isnt. the second photo is a silver earing.

Attachments

• 07-08-2006 02;43;49PM.jpg
    07-08-2006 02;43;49PM.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 424
  • 07-08-2006 02;45;50pm.jpg
    07-08-2006 02;45;50pm.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 460
Upvote 0
Glad you're back Red! And look at you! You got some good stuff there!

Congrats on your finds!

;)

:o Wow, you did very well. That's a great deal of clad and the rings are also very nice! Congratulations. :)

ecdonovan said:
HPRed, I was looking for someone to go to the beach with Wed. or Thur. of the 4th July week. I thought about dropping a line. I would prefer going to Rehoboth Beach, DE though. I still can,t get over those beach cleaners at O. C.

Ed Donovan

too bad you didnt ed, that would have been cool. maybe next year, as i go every 4rth of july week. the beach cleaners do suck, although right after the holiday for a few days they were only cleaning 1/2 of the beach. the other half they were dragging a board to smooth the sand out.

Nice finds!! I was just up not far from there . I flew out of Dover AFB . It took me two days to get a flight but the price was right. :)

Man thats a ton of clad!! Very nice rings too!!! One flounder? Sounds like fishing was a little flat

Vacation is over, but look on the bright side. Your back here where you belong. With the rest of us detecting loonies. Welcome home. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back