Sheldius
Hero Member
I'm back on top again. Update: Picture.
Got my two boxes yesterday.
First had 1 1964 and 3 -40%
Second had 1 1964 and 11 -40%
I'm busy posting grades and packing to visit family in Central TN tomorrow. I'll post pictures of all my finds (yesterday's, TN CRH, and TN MDing) when I get back.
And Yeahaw, I'm finally a Hero in someone's eyes. Just made Hero Member(500+ posts). I'd like to thank all the little people ...
Have a good one.
Got my two boxes yesterday.
First had 1 1964 and 3 -40%
Second had 1 1964 and 11 -40%
I'm busy posting grades and packing to visit family in Central TN tomorrow. I'll post pictures of all my finds (yesterday's, TN CRH, and TN MDing) when I get back.
And Yeahaw, I'm finally a Hero in someone's eyes. Just made Hero Member(500+ posts). I'd like to thank all the little people ...

Have a good one.
Attachments
Upvote
0
? 








