What's new

IM Back!

buscadero

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I'M Back!

;D After being without a Computer for almost 3 1/2 yrs, I am very happy to be back here on Tnet. Joe (Buscadero)
 
Re: I'M Back!

Hey Joe!

Welcome back! :headbang:

Marc
 
Re: I'M Back!

Welcome Back Joe !

3 1/2 years had to be a Nightmare !
 
Re: I'M Back!

welcome back :headbang: 3 plus yrs, hmmm i do not think i could last 3 days without my puter..... besides the point.... Happy New Years.... HH :headbang:
 
Re: I'M Back!

MG_127.gif
Joe

welbac-1.gif​

MG_124.gif
 

Attachments

  • welbac-1.gif
    welbac-1.gif
    79.2 KB · Views: 154
Re: I'M Back!

:icon_thumleft: Thanks to all! Looks like pretty much the same crowd! Which is good! Joe
 
Re: I'M Back!

Welcome back Joe. :thumbsup:
 
Re: I'M Back!

:'( Actually, what happened was I spilled a Pepsi on my first Comp, then went out & picked up another one c heap. That and my Garrett Detector were then stolen out of my car in front of the house in broad daylight !!!! After that I just got agravated and decided to cool it for awhile. End of story! :dontknow: Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom