What's new

Reintroduction - PA Member

ShadowLine

Full Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
123
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montgomery County PA
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I joined almost 10 years ago and disappeared for quite a while. Just wanted to swing back in to say hello again. I live in Montgomery County PA and while I recently have spent almost no time with anything "treasure" related I'm planning to jump back in. I have an old White's Coinmaster MD that I enjoy bringing into the woods and am very interested in the history behind lost, missing, stolen items. Nothing beats diving into an attempt to solve an old mystery.
 
I joined almost 10 years ago ...live in Montgomery County PA...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Back! You might want to take another look at FORUM: PENNSYLVANIA for new information directly related to the great state of PA.
 
Welcome back!
 
Welcome back
Carroll county Ohio here'
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome & Good Hunting !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom