Im Back

Blackjack77

Jun 16, 2006
Minnesota
I'm Back

Been awhile ( 5 yrs?) but finally a member again. Too bad My old posts are gone but thats the way it goes!Its cold and snow up here but decided i needed to get back into detecting and catch the "bug" again. Using older equipment but still excited to relearn what i've forgotten about this hobby. I was away because of tendonitis issues and just being too d*** busy with work and everything else. Already making plans for some Spring hunting with old colleagues.
I'll be browsing the forums---already see members i recognize from the old days!
tim

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Tim! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Minnesota for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

smalltowngirl13

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2012
Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard Tim...

Unless your previous account was deleted, we should be able to merge your usernames so your previous posts show under this name - drop me a PM with your previous info and I can check into it if ya want.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come back ... :occasion14:

curiousmind

Nov 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to everyone here! Welcome back! I am also one of you:) I'm gone and have not visited this forum site for several days already due to some important matters. Anyway, Let us start to grab new things and learn for more. I am really excited to browse and read threads in this site. Have a great day to all!

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good to see you back! I haven't posted much lately but I'm always checking out the forum.

OP
OP
Blackjack77

Blackjack77

Jun 16, 2006
Minnesota
Hi BK ! its been awhile. Too bad my enthusiasum only was revived during the winter months but already starting to plan some summer hunting. Happy holidays!

OP
OP
Blackjack77

Blackjack77

Jun 16, 2006
Minnesota
Well My original information has been restored. Thanks to several forum members who made the suggestion to inquire and especially thanks to Neil who worked with Me to merge old and new.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread