Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Gonna Change My Screen Name

DSC03958.JPG DSC03960.JPG

To Captain Toe Ring , Seems im getting a couple a week , Today was great out dead calm all day, but struck out again on Gold, the toe was dingy but not crusty silver polish and tarnex shined it right up, but its not stamped so im sure its probably not silver The Hoops are junk, H.H. Capt. Toe

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mr.Excavator

Jun 24, 2013
NorthEast, Florida coast
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 (4)Excal 1000, (2)Garrett Sea Hunter mark II,
(2) E-trac's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Considering how much I dig with my SeaHunter I changed mine from tddptd to The Excavator

worthy

Dec 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro , whites pi , garrett ace 250, c-scope ib
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
changing mine to BEN TOVER !!

saltwaterminer

Jul 15, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Considering how much I dig with my SeaHunter I changed mine from tddptd to The Excavator

LOL! And I was thinking of a Sea Hunter for a dedicated water unit. Must save up some for the Excal 2.

OP
OP
Captain PopTop

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! And I was thinking of a Sea Hunter for a dedicated water unit. Must save up some for the Excal 2.

I had a SeaHunter & was an Awesome Detector, The Hoops sounded like Quarters / clad & I love to dig Quarters/clad for the Tolls, plus the ladies Movado couple weeks ago I found sounded like a quarter/clad, with my x-cal 2 I defiantly dig less & cause of my bad knees/ back wouldn't be able to go as long if I was still using seahunter. I really love my x-cal 2. I also found a lot rings with the seahunter, either or would make a great 2nd detector

Mr.Excavator

Jun 24, 2013
NorthEast, Florida coast
Detector(s) used
(2) E-trac's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I love the SeaHunter it DOES NOT miss a thing in the sand. I have found hundreds of items with it. Me and my wife use them.

I recently broke down and got an Excal 1000 have been on 3 hunts so far with it. My impression so far is not as many targets, but each target is something decent. It also does not go as deep. For underwater use I will use the SeaHunter.

Mr.Excavator

Jun 24, 2013
NorthEast, Florida coast
Detector(s) used
(2) E-trac's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And make sure you get the 10x14 coil for the SeaHunter, it is more user friendly with changes in accessories.

dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt. I honestly don't think that's a toe ring unless I can't see the split in it. Looks like a small gold ring. Either I like it!
DC

OP
OP
Captain PopTop

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some of these toes don't have the split, its a toe ring, for some reason I find them all the time my niece ends up with them I started keeping the silver ones, this one looks silver plated but these kind are usually painted/plated over steel , sounded good before I dug it, no stamp on it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread