What's new

Im into something Part2

  • Thread starter Thread starter swingbeepdig
  • Start date Start date
S

swingbeepdig

Guest
I'm into something Part2

Ok so i went back and grind it slowly with the deus looking for that sword plate with no luck yet.I will be spending quite some time around this site because of the potential it has.Heres a funny and kind of scary thing that happened to me as I was was about to unearth my target,I looked around and there was a coyote looking at me within 50 yards or so?I think this dude was observing me.Anyways here's what I found today and the sword plate must be close by.thanks for watching.The coyote is the 1st picture on the background
 

Attachments

  • 1445020278309.webp
    1445020278309.webp
    106.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 1445020290140.webp
    1445020290140.webp
    153.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 1445020302994.webp
    1445020302994.webp
    169.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 1445020316938.webp
    1445020316938.webp
    121 KB · Views: 125
  • 1445020327475.webp
    1445020327475.webp
    109.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 1445020339645.webp
    1445020339645.webp
    121.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 1445020355777.webp
    1445020355777.webp
    125.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 1445020369514.webp
    1445020369514.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 1445020382755.webp
    1445020382755.webp
    94.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 1445020394675.webp
    1445020394675.webp
    147.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 1445020403475.webp
    1445020403475.webp
    149.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 1445020417784.webp
    1445020417784.webp
    185.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 1445020428537.webp
    1445020428537.webp
    205.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 1445020443270.webp
    1445020443270.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 28
Another awesome hunt. That's looking like a great site. I wouldn't be surprised if that plate is somewhere in the dirt there.
 
That fork looks like a piece of modern art!
 
Don't give up on that buckle! I went back three times before I found other half of mine. Maybe the coyote was standing on it. Good luck, that's a great site
PS love the buttons!!!!
 
Last edited:
Congrats on the 2nd good hunt from that site. :occasion14: Looks like you found plenty of cool relics, coins and bling.
 
You got a nice variety of finds. I like the IHCs! Good show, well done.
 
Cool stuff! I like that ring. That well is creepy, wells always freak me out ever since I saw that movie The Ring.
 
Nice looking New York Militia Buttons.
Looks like you have a "VERY" nice site.
Good luck with the rest of the buckle.
Id beat that site up and down. I bet youre gona kill it.
 
Last edited:
Man,, you are going to find that sword plate AND a ton of goodies, keep digging.
 
Looks like a good site and the coyote is harmless.
 
That looks like a great site!
Can't believe that well is not capped--Be careful!
NICE RING!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom