What's new

I'm Liking January of 2017...

Joined
Sep 18, 2010
Messages
196
Reaction score
239
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had the privilege of getting out to do a group hunt in Hattiesburg with the South Mississippi Relic team yesterday and managed to find my 1st Silver Coin of the Month/Year which was a 1942 Mercury Dime and also my 2nd Gold Ring of the Month/Year, it was made by Town and Country and Jewelry Import Company with the trademark TCJI-10K which was registered from 1962 to 1987. Some of my other finds were a Dodge Brothers Hub Cap, a 3 Widows Condom Tin, a Wheat Penny, an Old Axe Head, and a variety of other stuff.

DSCF3869.webpDSCF3904.webpDSCF3911.webpDSCF3876.webpDSCF3875.webpDSCF3873.webp
 
Your having way to much fun so, I told phil and he said six more weeks of winter.
 
I glad someone is liking it, cause I still have two feet of snow on the ground.:laughing7: Man, I wanna go detecting! I think my wife is looking forward to it melting as well, so she can stop hearing me complain about not being able to go digging lol
 
Congratulations on your finds! Love that ring! Keep it up and keep posting. Love to see this stuff that's being dug.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom