What's new

I’m new but I’m excited!

TheJaker

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
57
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi. I’m Jake, and I coin roll hunt. I don’t want to rush or waste your time but next wends day I do have yo boxes of halves coming. Let me show you My best recent finds

B84168D0-217F-4023-82AE-0C86D022B6BF.webp
 

Attachments

  • B84168D0-217F-4023-82AE-0C86D022B6BF.webp
    B84168D0-217F-4023-82AE-0C86D022B6BF.webp
    442.4 KB · Views: 181
Upvote 0
Welcome from North Carolina. Looks like a good start.
 
Welcome from Michigan and continued good luck to you!
 
Welcome from Indiana
 
Hi. I’m Jake, and I coin roll hunt. I don’t want to rush or waste your time but next wends day I do have yo boxes of halves coming. Let me show you My best recent finds

View attachment 1804112


Thank you guys for 30 views! Let’s keep this going
 
Jake, you've double posted your post. See my comments on your first posting. Once again welcome to the TN.
 
Jake, you've double posted your post. See my comments on your first posting. Once again welcome to the TN.

Yah, it was a mistake but it won’t happen again
 
Welcome from the NYC metro area. Nice first finds
 
Way to go .

Hope yr future Boxes pay off 'Big Time'.
Davers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom