I’m new but I’m excited!

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Jake, welcome to the TN forum. I presume that the coin is a 1964 90% half, pic is a little fuzzy on my end. You're not going to waste our time, cuz we've all started in the same spot that you are in right now, one coin at a time. As a matter of fact, finding a 90% out of your first two boxes is very good. But I should caution you that there will be boxes of "skunks" (no silvers at all) in the future. There will be high points and low points in this hobby. We here on TN will help you wherever we can, so no question is too stupid to ask.
CONGRATS on your induction into CRH (coin roll hunting), enjoy the trip.

OP
OP
TheJaker

TheJaker

Feb 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
Other
Jake, welcome to the TN forum. I presume that the coin is a 1964 90% half, pic is a little fuzzy on my end. You're not going to waste our time, cuz we've all started in the same spot that you are in right now, one coin at a time. As a matter of fact, finding a 90% out of your first two boxes is very good. But I should caution you that there will be boxes of "skunks" (no silvers at all) in the future. There will be high points and low points in this hobby. We here on TN will help you wherever we can, so no question is too stupid to ask.
CONGRATS on your induction into CRH (coin roll hunting), enjoy the trip.

Thank you so much! I found the 1964 in my 3rd box but I have two boxes coming!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread