What's new

I’m new but I’m excited!

TheJaker

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
57
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi. I’m Jake, and I coin roll hunt. I don’t want to rush or waste your time but next wends day I do have 2 boxes of halves coming. Let me show you My best recent finds

View attachment 1804112




Pretty nice right!
 
Upvote 0
Jake, welcome to the TN forum. I presume that the coin is a 1964 90% half, pic is a little fuzzy on my end. You're not going to waste our time, cuz we've all started in the same spot that you are in right now, one coin at a time. As a matter of fact, finding a 90% out of your first two boxes is very good. But I should caution you that there will be boxes of "skunks" (no silvers at all) in the future. There will be high points and low points in this hobby. We here on TN will help you wherever we can, so no question is too stupid to ask.
CONGRATS on your induction into CRH (coin roll hunting), enjoy the trip.
 
Jake, welcome to the TN forum. I presume that the coin is a 1964 90% half, pic is a little fuzzy on my end. You're not going to waste our time, cuz we've all started in the same spot that you are in right now, one coin at a time. As a matter of fact, finding a 90% out of your first two boxes is very good. But I should caution you that there will be boxes of "skunks" (no silvers at all) in the future. There will be high points and low points in this hobby. We here on TN will help you wherever we can, so no question is too stupid to ask.
CONGRATS on your induction into CRH (coin roll hunting), enjoy the trip.

Thank you so much! I found the 1964 in my 3rd box but I have two boxes coming!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom