What's new

Im on a mission! I need your help...

Kellyco

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
352
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on a mission! I need your help...

Hey guys!
So I need to increase the number of fans on our Facebook. Will all of you that have a Facebook "Like" our page? Pretty please? I'd sure appreciate it! I'd love to get it to 5,000 (3059 right now).

THANK YOU!!

http://www.facebook.com/kellycodetectors
 
Re: I'm on a mission! I need your help...

yes i'll go friend your site as soon as i go on. :)
 
Re: I'm on a mission! I need your help...

Wish I could but I don't do that myspacebookface thing.

But I will tell all of the 2 people that I know here about it ma'am :wink:
 
Re: I'm on a mission! I need your help...

As my "yes i will" seems to have offended and been deleted...then "no, i won't" might work better? :dontknow:
 
Re: I'm on a mission! I need your help...

Dano Sverige said:
As my "yes i will" seems to have offended and been deleted...then "no, i won't" might work better? :dontknow:

If You said you would

I deleted it accidently

& will Move it Back.

Don't be so pickey :tongue3:
 
Re: I'm on a mission! I need your help...

Happy Dano :D

It was Mixed in with Responses I Removed :coffee2:

Or do you need something stronger ?

:occasion14:
 
Re: I'm on a mission! I need your help...

Lol..yeah my initial post was saying i'd add the site soon as i could, then Spartacus tried to be funny, and it all went downhill from there! :laughing9:

Edit: Thanks for putting it back in. :tongue3: :coffee2:
 
Re: I'm on a mission! I need your help...

jeff of pa said:
Thread Edited by ME
my prerogative.

Any complaints Read

MOST IMPORANTLY

http://www.treasurenet.com/terms/

Jeff

Hey Jeff! Sorry if I stuck it in the wrong spot! Still learning to navigate :)
 
Re: I'm on a mission! I need your help...

KellycoChick said:
jeff of pa said:
Thread Edited by ME
my prerogative.

Any complaints Read

MOST IMPORANTLY

http://www.treasurenet.com/terms/

Jeff

Hey Jeff! Sorry if I stuck it in the wrong spot! Still learning to navigate :)

No wasn't you.

It just got too far off topic
 
Re: I'm on a mission! I need your help...

Done...you are "liked".

Alan
 
Re: I'm on a mission! I need your help...

pastorals said:
Done...you are "liked".

Alan

Thank you!!
 
Re: I'm on a mission! I need your help...

KellycoChick said:
Hey guys!
So I need to increase the number of fans on our Facebook. Will all of you that have a Facebook "Like" our page? Pretty please? I'd sure appreciate it! I'd love to get it to 5,000 (3059 right now).

THANK YOU!!

http://www.facebook.com/kellycodetectors

why do you need to increase? do you 'win' something?
 
Re: I'm on a mission! I need your help...

FarmerChick said:
KellycoChick said:
Hey guys!
So I need to increase the number of fans on our Facebook. Will all of you that have a Facebook "Like" our page? Pretty please? I'd sure appreciate it! I'd love to get it to 5,000 (3059 right now).

THANK YOU!!

http://www.facebook.com/kellycodetectors

why do you need to increase? do you 'win' something?

No lol-just let's my boss know I'm working it. My salary doesnt change no matter how much people love us!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom