What's new

Im really glad this bag of dimes didnt make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

Ltrain

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

Bought it off my favorite machine with about $630 in it. Pulled 60 silvers. ;D

Best dime score ever for me.

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

LTrain,
Great dime score! Keep at it.
rileyboy
 
Re: I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

wow thats amazing... i still didnt complete my first roll :(
 
Re: I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

nice!
 
Re: I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

Way to go Ltrain - you deserved a big score!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

Very nice :icon_thumright: ! Any good dates in the mix?
 
Re: I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

Very nice score! :icon_thumleft: You're fortunate to be able to buy the bags, most banks around here cannot/will not sell them.
 
Re: I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

Yeah, my dime numbers dropped pretty hard lately, this is a nice score that'll bring me back over 12 per thousand searched.

As long as you keep at it, you'll eventually find some awesome scores... my second-best dime score was less than half this, so I'm pretty pumped.

And in regards to bags... yes, I'm very lucky this one branch will let me buy bags. Wish I could convince TD Bank to let me buy their bags. I just talked to the branch manager, and said, "I know you pay to have your coins taken away and counted and whatnot... what if I offered to pay you what the machine says is in the bag, and take them, for free?" and he was all over it. I don't get every bag, but I pick up as many half, dime and nickel bags as I can from them. The Nickel bag I picked up today had $160 in it, and 5 war nickels. ;D

Anyway, here's a date breakdown... The crazy thing is all the D-mint coins... I live about 25 minutes from the Philadelphia sports complex where the Phillies, Flyers, Eagles and Sixers play, haha.

1950-D (3)
1951-P (2)
1951-D (2)
1952-D (4)
1952-S (2)
1953-D (5)
1953-S (2)
1954-P (4)
1954-D (3)
1956-P (1)
1956-D (11)
1957-P (2)
1957-D (13)
1958-D (3)
1959-D (2)
1964-P (1)
 
Re: I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

outstanding!!! thats a great score! and a very nice mix of dates! keep it up and hh!
 
Re: I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

NICE :thumbsup:
 
Re: I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

that's a sweet dimes score. Bags always do good for me too, but never that good. I've got a few bags with double digit dime scores, but never more than like 15 keepers in a bag.
 
Re: I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

Sweet score !!!! WTG!!!!
 
Re: I'm really glad this bag of dimes didn't make it to Brinks... W/ Pics!

Good Haul !!!! Gotta love those bags off the coin machines. HH

FL Junkman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom