What's new

Im So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

The first 2 People that respond to this Post that are not charter members or Have a Friend who needs a charter membership are going to receive from Chug and Red 1 year Charter membership!!!!

Good luck and Happy Holidays from Trent and Denise!!!!
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Ok no response yet If i dont get one within 1 hour Im going to choose an additional one that makes 3!!! HH chug who will get a one year membership because no one responded within 1 hour!!! I have already chosen on at random!!!!! HH chug
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Boy is some one going to be surprised !!! LOL :laughing7: :laughing7:

Love the space rock!!!! The bonus winner Is




CMDiamonddawg





You can give this away to some one else if you want I will be sending you a Pm after I post this


Chug and Red
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

I'm here and interested. I'm currently stuck working third shift (mid shift) or (Grave shift). So I'm trying to do anything to stay awake.

Sure am glad TNET is back on line :)

I've been wanting a charter membership for a long time!!!!!
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Hi Chug and Red , you liked my space rock ! ??? I won a gift charter membership to Tnet , from you guys :hello2: AWESOME !!!! You ROCK :headbang: Merry Christmas ! Thanks C 8) 8) L CMD dawg
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

2 down 1 to go then I will send the payment In Who will be the Third One???????I geting ready to go to bed this might go until the am but id dont think so Chug!!!!
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Thank you for an early Christmas present!!! :icon_santa:

Here is another person to add he detects on the beaches in the Tampa Bay area
His User ID is Les West Central Fl
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Three down!!!! Thank you all!!!! You will be charter members tommrrow!!!!! HH Chug and Red
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

DARN, DARN, DARN!! I guess I am too late.
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

now I have to check into what extras a charter member receives...I don't know lol
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

That's very generous of you guys. :thumbsup:
Not lookin for a freebie...already a member...just thought you should be acknowledged. with a thumbs-up. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: :hello2: :thumbsup: ;D

Al
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Now everyone is probably wondering Why we are being so generous!!!!

2 weeks ago I was In a traffic accident, not hurt just minor bumper damage!!!! the young Lady's insurance company called me on Monday to get my side of the story!
At the time I did not have insurance so i thought that they would not cover my truck so I did not file a claim!!!
They determined that she was a fault sent out an adjuster to look at my damages, he came back with an estimate and A nice check!!!!!

We will be able to have a good Christmas so we decided to give out a few early Presents!!! HH and Happy Holidays from Chug and Red
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

get some insurance chug :wink: very kind of you to help folks out * with a few free membersships -- see how few folks respond to postings?--even when it could get them a free membership --

just goes to show theres lots of lurker readers about --just here for the info they can get, taking info but not giving anything in return. sorta sad really.
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

ivan salis said:
get some insurance chug :wink: very kind of you to help folks out * with a few free membersships -- see how few folks respond to postings?--even when it could get them a free membership --

just goes to show theres lots of lurker readers about --just here for the info they can get, taking info but not giving anything in return. sorta sad really.

We are Ivan, today he is getting some. And how true what you said, oh well. :wink:
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Lurker!!! I am a lurker for the most part on many forums. I really dont think this is a bad thing. I have learned a lot from forums such as this. I would rather not post anything if it is just to take up space and be noticed. I am buying an excal next month and when I get some bling I will post but until then I will be Lurking.
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

harryb007 said:
Lurker!!! I am a lurker for the most part on many forums. I really dont think this is a bad thing. I have learned a lot from forums such as this. I would rather not post anything if it is just to take up space and be noticed. I am buying an excal next month and when I get some bling I will post but until then I will be Lurking.

LOL Welcome to Tnet harryb007, it's ok to lurk, and it's ok to talk, whatever you want!!!! We hope you enjoy it here, this is the BEST site ever, and look forward to seeing pics of youir finds!!!! HH Red and Chug :hello:
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

I just sent mark the payment!!! Should be soon!! HH chug
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

You Never know there might be 1 more before Christmas!!!!! Only chug Knows!!! LOL :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Any one Know of some one so special that they need A charter membership???? I know Im BAD!!!!

You Know how it is the cold comes in treasure hunting slows down Except now chug is going out in the colder weather. Maybe its affecting Him!!! Red
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

well that cold seems to be freezing your avatar kitty!

:laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom