What's new

Im So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Welcome to our newest Charter Members :hello: and BIG UPS to Chug and Red :hello2: !!
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Chug & Red, what a great thing to do, ya'll are :icon_thumright:

:hello: new charter members, now ya'll are free to browse Tnet in your skivies :laughing7:
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

I think Les West Central Fl is going to be very surprised when he decides to log in!!!! I sent hi a pm last night with a link to this post ;D

I think all three of you will enjoy being charter members, I suggest looking at the live link, HH Chug and Red
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Very lucky that the other person's insurance didnt notify the law that you were running without insurance. Also very surprising that they agreed to pay the claim. Insurance companies are weasels whenever possible ! Anyway, good deal and Merry Christmas to you and your family

Todd
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

You guys are part of what makes this the Best Treasure Site on the net! Love and Hugs
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Chug and Red said:
You Never know there might be 1 more before Christmas!!!!! Only chug Knows!!! LOL :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Any one Know of some one so special that they need A charter membership???? I know Im BAD!!!!

You Know how it is the cold comes in treasure hunting slows down Except now chug is going out in the colder weather. Maybe its affecting Him!!! Red

1 more??? I would love to be considered. Thanks
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Glad you were not hurt in the accident.

Nice offer, very generous of you.

Ray S ECenFL
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

harryb007 said:
Chug and Red said:
You Never know there might be 1 more before Christmas!!!!! Only chug Knows!!! LOL :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Any one Know of some one so special that they need A charter membership???? I know I'm BAD!!!!

You Know how it is the cold comes in treasure hunting slows down Except now chug is going out in the colder weather. Maybe its affecting Him!!! Red

1 more??? I would love to be considered. Thanks
On the 17Th of December we will Choose one more new member How you ask??? we will know by reading the posts that come in daily!!! we will Know!!!! we have a feeling about it!!! It might be a new member or an old one that their membership is about to run out!!! Red and i are looking at posts all the time Something will pop out and Inspire us!!!! so keep posting and Have a great time while surfing thru the treasurenet experience!!!!! we do everyday Red and I both will decide on the winner after a lot of cuddle@@@ oops Negotiation!!! HH or Happy Holidays Chug and Red
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

To the lurkers out there We will be really watching for New members!!! and their posts!!! Inspire us with your great finds!!!
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Jeep said:
Chug & Red, what a great thing to do, ya'll are :icon_thumright:

:hello: new charter members, now ya'll are free to browse Tnet in your skivies :laughing7:
:laughing9: :laughing1: I ripped my Santa boxer shorts :laughing7: Hi Everybody :hello: Thanks to Chug and Red , my life has completely changed and browsing is more comfortable , Thanks Jeep , GophertheGold ,Thanks Chug and Red !!! :laughing9:
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

scrap metal and pull tabs is all the inspiration I can tell you about :laughing9: :laughing7:

but some of the other people told me a giant gold flashy ring is in my future?
hmmmm.....we shall see :dontknow: gotta get past all those smushed beer cans first I guess :thumbsup:
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

save all the smashed beer cans -- scrap em -- and buy the flashy ring --metal upgrading I call it. :icon_thumright:
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

ivan salis said:
save all the smashed beer cans -- scrap em -- and buy the flashy ring --metal upgrading I call it. :icon_thumright:

:icon_thumright: :laughing9:

very cool---I never thought of it that way---sure that scrap is money and if I can't detect the ring I can buy one haha :hello2:

you funny
ivan :headbang:
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Am I too late...lol.
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Another sorta lurker (also called Trolls on Internet forums) here.
I browse and read and, if there's anything within my realm of knowledge (mostly IT, Diesels and 4x4 vehicles) that I see, I'll chime in.

Very good of you two, Chug and Red, to make someone's holiday like that. Very good, indeed. :thumbsup:
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

I Hate Being Late But Congrats Too You Winners :coffee2:
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Its getting closer to the 17Th and I have found 2 posts that are being considered for a free Charter membership!! Red will read both posts and Make the decision!!! Maybe i will find 1 or 2 more from now until Friday!!!!HH Chug and Red
If you are chosen for the Membership and dont want It you can always Gift it to Someone else I will PM the winner first before posting the winner Chug!!! Happy Holidays from us To everyone in the treasurenet family!!! Yes to the lurkers also!!!
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

This is so sweet and generous, Santa & Mrs. Claus.
ded_snegurochka2.gif
I know 3 new charter members who are very appreciative of you.
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Merry Christmas you two. Hugs, love and prayers coming your way.

Paul and Jackie
(Desertfox & Lady Fox)
 
Re: I'm So Happy??? Well worth reading!

Thank You Again CHUG & RED :tongue3:
I truely am enjoying my charter membership that you offered. It's helped me during these Longgggggg mid shift work times. I'm on here every night unless things :help: hit the fan.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom