What's new

Im Still Kicking!!!!

SgtSki in MI

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
813
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm Still Kicking!!!!

hey All,
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I'm still kicking and well. I've had a lot going on this past spring summer after getting home from Iraq and haven't had a lot of time to do much else, including getting onto TNet or much MD'ing. I got out a few times though and made a few good finds such as an 1899 Barber Dime, a 1943 Merc, 2 1909-VDB Wheaties ( no "S" though :( .....darn! )

Hopefully 2009 Will be better since most of our stuff has been resolved.

Also, I just submitted my retirement papers to the National Guard so I will be a free man in 90 days after 24+ Years in Uniform (13 yrs in the Marines plus 11 years in the Guard)

HH everyone ( as well as you can in the SNOW!)

-SgtSki
 
Re: I'm Still Kicking!!!!

SgtSki in MI,

welcome back.

Hope we will be seeing a lot more posts.

have a good un..........
SHERMANVILLE
 
Re: I'm Still Kicking!!!!

Good to see someone else able to retire. You'll love it...
 
Re: I'm Still Kicking!!!!

Welcome back SgtSki.
I think your going to love being retired!
 
Re: I'm Still Kicking!!!!

Good luck on your retirement. Just waiting for the time when I can retirer. Then I can spent my time MD and prospecting..So enjoy...Matt
 
Re: I'm Still Kicking!!!!

Bring on the beeping!
 
Re: I'm Still Kicking!!!!

well congrats on the retirement and welcome back. Look forward to your posts
 
Re: I'm Still Kicking!!!!

Welcome home. Thank you for your sacrifice, and congrats on your retirement
 
Re: I'm Still Kicking!!!!

Thanks all....but perhaps I didn't make myself completely clear on the retirement thing. I am retiring from the National Guard but I still have a civilian job that I work as well. I plan on staying there until I'm 62 which is still 19 years away yet!!! THEN I'll be retired for real :)

-SgtSki
 
Re: I'm Still Kicking!!!!

Welcome back SgtSki! I was wondering what happened to you...glad you're ok. :icon_sunny:
 
Re: I'm Still Kicking!!!!

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
SgtSki in MI,

welcome back.

Hope we will be seeing a lot more posts.

have a good un..........
SHERMANVILLE
 
Re: I'm Still Kicking!!!!

Thank you very much for serving our country, Sargent. Best wishes treasure hunting, you earned it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom