What's new

Im thinking about running for congress

hoodoodave

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Peach springs Arizona
Detector(s) used
Grarrett ace 350
I have been a th'er for many years and would try to open sites to us that we cant detect now. what do you think?
 
Go for it, Dave. Best of luck to you.

HH
 
I also say go for it, wish you luck....Matt :headbang: :notworthy:
 
I think you have the right name for it :tongue3:
 
Man Arizona needs so much help!! I hope you are not a 1 issue guy!!! So you lean which way, socialist or free? :laughing9:
 
Go for it! You can count on my vote. :icon_thumleft:
 
Here's another one - lock him up!
 
Hey, I thought about that too, but I think my signature at the bottom would prevent me from being elected so I just changed my mind for HEALTH reasons if you know what I mean!

Other than that, if you can make a positive difference in our country, then I say go for it!
 
I would vote for anyone who was for us not against us
 
I woud vote for you, but the sad reality is that to run for Congress you must have very deep pockets. Cost loads of $$$ to get the exposure to be elected.

A good friend of mine wanted to run for the Florida Senate. He gave it his best shot but his pockets were not deep enough.

:(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom