Just Amazed
Full Member
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2013
- Messages
- 213
- Reaction score
- 20
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0

"Unfortunately I do not see any man made Indian artifacts there at all.
They are all just natural stones.
Maybe a fossil or two."
Look a little harder, imho there are some artifacts among all those natural stones.


I'm not real good at arranging words for the sake of being cordgile.
It's something I should probably work on... I only meant to say what I belive I see. I did enlarge the photos first..blurry but I'm still thinking the same.
....
I have a point with a face in it.. :-)
The " alien" is cool.
View attachment 876958

I'm not real good at arranging words for the sake of being cordgile.
It's something I should probably work on... I only meant to say what I belive I see. I did enlarge the photos first..blurry but I'm still thinking the same.
....
I have a point with a face in it.. :-)
The " alien" is cool.
View attachment 876958
well I really wanted to go out to dig some today in the bluffs behind my uncles house but I can't seem to get motivated enough