What's new

I'm thinking it is a 2 Reale?

Mdpartner

Full Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
246
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot read the date and it has been used and abused.

The coin is a tad smaller than a US nickel

2-reale-jpg.2141261
2 reale large.jpg
2 reale large 2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry about that. I had to go dig it up in the box it was in.
2 reale size.webp
 
I think this is it. I just need a date for mine. 1786?

1712332146196.png


2 reale example 2.JPG
 
1806?
 
The initial at the 11 o'clock position off the column on the left appears to be an 'H'. If so, that is last initial of the assayer whose date range on both the 1/2R and 1R coins of that variety was 1804 through 1808.
Don in SoCal
 
yes, i agree 1806
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom