Truth
Gold Member
I got myself an old button I’ve gotten one similar but this one has a deeper bowl. Then I found it at all bluish green blue little little token thing that I scraped with the bronze brush and I ID’d it. And then I got what I think could be a fancy pewter button if you can tell me anything about the first button and the second button as far as how old that would be great because then I’m a go back to the same spot tomorrow it’s just is a two hour hike just to get there and you got a watch for wild boars snakes you name it it’s the swamp
I’m going back tomorrow morning so I should have me some new today’s fines i’ve run out of me getting lucky with all junk drawers I haven’t opened in five years pray for me
I’m going back tomorrow morning so I should have me some new today’s fines i’ve run out of me getting lucky with all junk drawers I haven’t opened in five years pray for me
Attachments
-
image.webp418.9 KB · Views: 117 -
image.webp557.2 KB · Views: 75 -
image.webp1.1 MB · Views: 98 -
1D2EF008-04C3-47BD-AEBF-552F3E782EEB.webp170.2 KB · Views: 137 -
image.webp614.6 KB · Views: 97 -
image.webp566.1 KB · Views: 91 -
image.webp493.2 KB · Views: 91 -
image.webp668.2 KB · Views: 89 -
image.webp508.2 KB · Views: 84 -
image.webp961 KB · Views: 84







