What's new

Immature visitor messages

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
5,322
Golden Thread
2
Location
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Really? An emoticon of a threesome? ??? Good lord person,what are you about 12 years old?
 
Last edited:
Report it immediately!
 
Last edited:
I did report it. Ignoramus .
 
Thanks Treasure Hunter:notworthy:
 
Why even have it if everyone gets mad every time someone uses it?
 
Why even have it if everyone gets mad every time someone uses it?

I guess I can agree with you there but as a visitor message it is just uncalled for. I've gotten nothing but respect from the members here and it just ticked me off.
 
Are you saying this is a TNet emoticon?
 
ok...I just saw it. Not as bad as I imagined....but can see why she didn't like it. I have seen some pretty x-rated emoticon before.
 
Just seems like a pointless emoticon it's not the first time I read someone upset about someone using it
 
I missed it were can i find it????????
 
ok...I just saw it. Not as bad as I imagined....but can see why she didn't like it. I have seen some pretty x-rated emoticon before.
Yeah,I didn't faint or anything or get the vapors,it was just stupid.
 
Those 3 smiley faces i never paid any attention to them... i just thought they were 3 smiley faces....
 
Those 3 smiley faces i never paid any attention to them... i just thought they were 3 smiley faces....
I never knew what they were or that they were even there so that's why I looked it up and saw what it said underneath it. I'm not upset about it,just baffled that anyone would do that,especially where other people could see. Maybe it's a guy thang.:dontknow:
 
Take it with a few grains of salt (on the web of your hand between your thumb and index finger), and a shot of Patron. I don't know who sent it, but it may have been harmless (probably so). Hope you have a great evening CoilyGirl, don't let it bother you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom