What's new

Immature visitor messages

Ah.. ain't that cute!?

Can you have a "three-some" that doesn't evolve sex? I heard of 3-some and 4-some when talking about bowling.
If you have three people going to go metal detecting... wouldn't this be a 3-some?
I guess it's the way it's used or perceived?

Heck.. at my age I'd welcome a two-some.. and I'm not talking bowling!
 
I thought it was just a group hug :laughing7: but I guess some take it as a group grope :laughing7:

SS
 
the icon to me seems to suggest a "Meeting of the Minds"

get your minds out of the gutter :thumbsup:
 
Been saving emoticons to a file since I saw my first one about 15 years ago,
and have a couple hundred saved up that I use when appropriate. Most sites
do try and load in as many good ones as they can, but too many makes it a PITA
to find the right one when posting.

The 3 M&M's makes no sense to me at all, and I don't see any "sex" taking place.
Looks more like the two outside ones trying to cheer up the middle one..:laughing7:

Here's one of the best "Group hugs" I had in the file files:

grouphug5.gif
 
Been saving emoticons to a file since I saw my first one about 15 years ago,
and have a couple hundred saved up that I use when appropriate. Most sites
do try and load in as many good ones as they can, but too many makes it a PITA
to find the right one when posting.

The 3 M&M's makes no sense to me at all, and I don't see any "sex" taking place.
Looks more like the two outside ones trying to cheer up the middle one..:laughing7:

Here's one of the best "Group hugs" I had in the file files:

grouphug5.gif

looks to me like the middle one is talking and the other 2 listening and agreeing
 
At 65 it took me half these comments to figure out what an emoticon was. Oh well...
 
LOL, now I know I am an old man, I never realized what the hell it was. LOL! Coilygirl, as a teacher once said to me, "I am not laughing at you; I am laughing with you." so please don't get offended by my post; it wasn't intended to offend anyone. And if the icon bothers just one person remove it from the forum; it would be the smartest thing to do. But I will guess this is a bundled forum and TN relies on another source for coding therefore there isn't an easy fix to pulling it. I really don't know, just a guess on my part. But I did get a good laugh, at myself, once I realized what this thread was all about. Dah...
 
I think they're all just cleaning their finds on the other person's shirt tail. :thumbsup:
 
Well, actually, the right one is Butch, the left one is Sundance and the middle one is their friend. lol Frank...

Elvis and Blues.webp Here's another threesome.
 
OK, dont know the original context that the 3some emoticon was used but this thread really "tickles" me!
 
OK, dont know the original context that the 3some emoticon was used but this thread really "tickles" me!

Three M&Ms sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G,lol!
 
??? I thought that was the Detecting show emoticon :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom