What's new

In and Out of Clouds

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took these today as I was down by Cañon City, Colorado early this morning. After I finished what I did for work, I thought I'd go up and get a picture of the Royal Gorge. When I got there it was completely fogged in and I couldn't see the famous suspension bridge, but I waited for the fog to clear as that didn't take long after the morning sun set higher in the sky.
 

Attachments

  • trip 020618 1.webp
    trip 020618 1.webp
    3 MB · Views: 85
  • trip 020618 2.webp
    trip 020618 2.webp
    880.4 KB · Views: 84
  • trip 020618 3.webp
    trip 020618 3.webp
    792.2 KB · Views: 82
  • trip 020618 4.webp
    trip 020618 4.webp
    764.5 KB · Views: 74
  • trip 020618 5.webp
    trip 020618 5.webp
    4 MB · Views: 92
  • trip 020618 6.webp
    trip 020618 6.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 83
Looks like they got a little snow down there out of this storm. We got more than we expected.
 
Wow! Great shots! :icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice photos! I'm giving :award_star_bronze_1:award_star_silver_3:award_star_silver_1:award_star_gold_2: for the train!
 
Breathtaking......AGAIN!! :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom