stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stryker here.

Usually you can find me on the artifact forum. I work for an aviation company that operates very large turbine powered helicopters. I live on the west coast. My company sent me out to Baltimore to help with the avionics overhaul of an S-61. We will probably be finished around 25 JUL.

I plan on taking a couple of days off in the area before I head home. I noticed that Gettysburg is only 60 mile north of Baltimore. Knowing that Gettysburg is a federal park (therefore off limits) where in the area between Baltimore and Gettysburg is it possible for me to metal detect and possibly find civil war stuff.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Stryker

TOWcritter

Civil war stuff huh......places for that kind of detecting are few and far between in the Baltimore area. I have heard of some guys finding CW relics out near Loch Raven resevoir and Prettyboy resevoirs. I know where to fish on them but not detect! Private property is the best bet, but with a limited amount of time, you'd have to have someone take you. Check on the relic threads, you may get lucky!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread