What's new

In Cape Girardeau MO

I was born and raised in Southeast, Missouri. I have been relic hunting for almost 10 years, and have found some GREAT sites, but....there is always a but, it takes lots of time, research, GPS, etc. to find good non-obvious spots. Give me a pm, maybe we can talk.
 
Hey guys, I live in Sikeston and have a few fellow mders in the area, would love to get together for a large group hunt or just see a new face or place, have a few i can share too.
 
Hey guys, I live in Sikeston and have a few fellow mders in the area, would love to get together for a large group hunt or just see a new face or place, have a few i can share too.
Im just getting started here in Cape Girardeau.. I live between cape and Gordonville and I went and purchased some old historical Maps I just like picking a needle out of a haystack LOL there's nothing that shows the exact Battlefield like right now I'm looking for the byrds Creek battle.. I live on a 200-acre farm and I'm just wondering how much activity was at the place I'm at between cape and Gordonville south of Jackson and north of Notre Dame High School
 
Hello. I have a ton of sites in SE Missouri. A lot of them are not well know. all this comes from my manuscript that will be out next year. If you want a few really good spots contact me PM. these sites took over 5 years to track down and put a GPS waypoint to them. If you have a specific location let me know that too.
 
Im not sure how to pm on here..could u pm me?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom