What's new

In IL for Christmas

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
488
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I will be in Clifton (Iroquois County) over the Christmas Holiday starting the 24th hopefully (We start driving today) until the 28th. I know its a short window but if anyone has a hunt in mind in the area or close by, on the 26th or 27th, let me know.

Thanks, PB
 
Are you familiar with the area? Did you have a spot in mind? I'm northeast of your area you're heading to.
Free time is hard to come by. Especially near holidays, but I feel the need to throw out a signal, nonetheless!

Theakiki
 
Thanks! I am not familiar with the area. I was hoping to knock on some doors on Christmas Eve but I never got around to it. I will probably fish the Iroquois River this afternoon for catfish then go door knocking tomorrow.
 
What time are you heading out?
I'm off work, and I've gotten clearance from the control tower.
 
Well Papa;
How did you do?
Did you enjoy any of those great river cats? Did you get out detecting?

I waited for most of the day, hoping to see an update for this thread. I would've loved to have tag-teamed.
Unfortunately, my hunt bore very little fruit.
 
Well the cat fishing fell through because I had not made my intentions clear with CinC House. We ended up over at my wife's aunts house near Watseka. Thats when I found two bottle dumps along a creek bed. Found mostly broken glass but some of the smaller bottles survived. Mostly from the 1920's so nothing earth shattering.
 
Check your pm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom