diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My nice passed away suddenly last Saturday. She was a special girl with nothing but love in her heart. My heart goes out to her parents and her baby who is only 10 months old. We are still waiting on the cause but we believe it was a seizure. She had a history. We love you and miss you Melissa.

https://www.gofundme.com/in-memory-of-melissa-matute

32443430_1535287392621643_r.jpeg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
So sorry for the passing of your niece Mellissa. Her picture showed a vibrant person, and a great loss in your family.

Why the heck am I still walking this Earth when good people go before me?

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/herald/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=190106854

Melissa Dianne Matute (Hopkins), 43, passed away on August 25 from a seizure. Born and raised in Hollywood, Melissa went to South Broward High and Queens College in New York City, where she earned a BA in psychology and graduated with honors. With a piercing intellect, a devastating wit and an infectious laugh, Melissa was the life of every party and made one out of the everyday. She was a doting new mother and a fiercely loving, devoted daughter and sister and wife. Her emotional intelligence and boundless energy made her a deeply beloved and steadfast friend to a vast, enduring network of chosen family over the decades. She kept these friends for so long because they knew how lucky they were, and she always made us all see how grateful she was to be in our lives. A karaoke enthusiast, avid reader, dirty jokester, road tripper, lover of music and poetry and beautiful things, an outstanding cook, an incomparable hostess and a great beauty. To quote Melissa: you are our rock and our soft place to fall. We will miss you terribly, forever. Melissa is survived by her daughter, Ella, 10 months and father Norman Benoit; her loving parents, Patricia and Daniel; Christian Matute; a brother, Daniel Jr. and sister-in-law Kristin; several nieces, aunts, and uncles; dozens of cousins; and hundreds and hundreds of friends and admirers.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Condolences to your family. So sorry.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggummup, please accept my heartfelt condolences...I JUST got home from a funeral myself. What a beautiful woman and equally darling baby girl. It's times likebthis, that makes you stop...I literally mean stop, and think. Thank you for sharing, you and your family are in our prayers. Ddf.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH WOW ! THat is So Sad :(

I'm sorry For Your Loss !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread