to have operated in our
favor

gold.gif um.png useroff.gif
Oklahoma
2-mini.gif

IMG_3558 (2).JPG

Jeff6.jpg jeff2 (2).jpg Jeff5.jpg

Sympathy2.gif

Stoney passed away last night possible Heart attack. TNet brought us together and he enriched my life with great memories and true friendship. I will sure miss him. I don't have the heart to say any more right now. Please send Evy (Mental Granny) your prayers.

Burdie

Last edited by a moderator:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Lost one of my hunting partners and a Dear Friend. JEFF STONE (STONEY56)

Oh no, that is terrible. I like both of them so much.

They and you will be in my prayers and thoughts. :( :( :(

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

Burdie said:
Stoney passed away last night possible Heart attack. TNet brought us together and he enriched my life with great memories and true friendship. I will sure miss him. I don't have the heart to say any more right now. Please send Evy (Mental Granny) your prayers.

Burdie
Amen.My thoughts exactly.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

I am at such a loss. Jeff and Evy have been a huge part of our lives here and Jeff was one of the very first people that I became friends with from my first day at Tnet.
My heart goes out to you Evy. We love you and will keep you in our hearts and prayers. I cant talk right now or think....

:'(
Jeffrey Blair “Stoney56” Stone of Ponca City, Oklahoma, died Thursday, February 18, 2010, at his residence in Ponca City, Oklahoma, at the age of 53 years.
Jeffrey Blair Stone was born on November 5, 1956, in Blackwell, Oklahoma, to Karl and JoAnn (Bowling) Stone. He grew up in Blackwell, Stillwater, and Newkirk, attending Blackwell, Stillwater and Newkirk Public Schools. He graduated from Newkirk High School in 1975. He then furthered his education at Northern Oklahoma College in Tonkawa, Oklahoma, where he received his associate’s degree in wildlife conservation. He continued his education at Oklahoma State University where he pursued classes in law enforcement. Following his education he began working as a deputy sheriff for the Osage County Sheriff’s Office. He later began working for the Arkansas City packing plant before working at Conoco in the security division. He then began working for the Newkirk Fire Department where he served as assistant chief and fire marshall for nine years. For the last eighteen years he worked as the manager for Ponca Pawn. On December 27, 1985, he married Evelyn Elizabeth (Galutia) at Christ Church in Newkirk and had just celebrated twenty five years of marriage. They were the first couple married in the new church building and they made their home in Newkirk for five years before moving to Ponca City, Oklahoma. Jeff was an avid metal detectorist making many friends across the United States who also enjoyed his hobby. He enjoyed many adventures in metal detecting with his grandchildren. He also enjoyed spending time and teasing with his family. He was a member of the First Baptist Church.

He is survived by his wife, Evelyn Stone of Ponca City, Oklahoma; one daughter, Tammy Jo Bruce and husband Jason of Ponca City, Oklahoma; his parents, Karl and JoAnn Stone of Blackwell, Oklahoma; one brother, Kevin Stone and wife Jerri of Newkirk, Oklahoma; and three grandchildren, Jacob Bruce, Hunter Bruce, and Kristin Bruce.

He was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents, Phillip and Elsie Stone; and his maternal grandparents, Marvin and Marie Bowling.

Services are scheduled for 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, February 24th in the Roberts and Son Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Jack Pease of the Life Center in Ponca City officiating,. Burial will follow in the Blackwell Cemetery.

In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established to the family of Jeffrey Stone in c/o Roberts and Son Funeral Home, 120 W. Padon, Blackwell, Oklahoma 74631.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

I never thought placing this angel would ever be this hard.

Attachments

• Tnet Memorial Angel.GIF
    Tnet Memorial Angel.GIF
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,756
  • Tnet Memorial Angel.GIF
    Tnet Memorial Angel.GIF
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,777

Lt1stone

Jan 25, 2008
Newkirk Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, Gray Ghosts, Pro-Find 25
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Gypsy Heart and all at T-Net
Lt1stone

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:'(

Jeff will be Missed :'(

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

I am stunned, and totally at a loss for words. Let's all pray for Evy and her family. This is such a loss to TNET and to each of us that knew him.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm really sorry to hear this today. :'( I messaged Evy on Facebook just a bit ago to tell her that I'm praying for her... I'll also be praying for the Stone family as well.

Bran <><

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Evy,
I am so very sorry to hear this, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

hugs Rae

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin

Our hearts and prayers go out to you all.

Kurt & Connie

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other

Sorry to hear the news, my prayers and thoughts go out to the loved ones and their families. I always liked his comments in here, and now I will miss him even more......NGE

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Evy,

May the lord hold you and yours in the palm of his hand during this time of sorrow.

I only met Jeff of the pages of T-Net but feel like I knew him for years. Please know that many, many others are thinking of your family while you struggle with this great loss.

Bob

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Wow, such a shock! Evy, I am so sorry! We will all miss Stoney, and know this has really been unexpected for you and the family. Please let me know what Dan and I can do to help. Please... -Brenda

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread