In Memory of Stoney56 ~ TNet Member

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't know what to say except that I would love to have met you, and him. We all love you, and want to God Bless You.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all ...... All of your prayers and comments let me know that he will never be forgotton by good friends!

allanw23

Dec 19, 2006
oklahoma city, ok
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro
We have lost a couple of great Oklahoma Treasure Hunters lately. Im very sorry to hear of his passing. Sincerely, Allan Whitener- Wayne's Detector Sales-Homestead and the Twin Territories Treasure Hunters Club. He will be missed.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
aw hon....why do you have to live so stinkin far away? Wish there was more I could do! lovin ya and prayin for ya and here if you need me as always! HUGE HUGS....think back on a few we shared a couple weeks ago...wish there were more! ~hugsnprayers~

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Evy... if you wanna talk, you just call me! And if it's before 8pm your time, just text me and let me know your calling my work number (so I know it's you that's calling). I think you have my work number... if not, just text me or PM me on here.
I'm always here to listen whenever you need someone to talk to. Sorry I couldn't talk on Sat when you called... we were up in the Ocala National Forest all day, so I didn't really have a cell signal way out there in the boonies. :(

Bran <><

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all so much its been a rough few days I think Im fine then.... I just pray its the only thing I can do!

This will be my 1st hoilday by myself. Mothers Day I was in Caldwell. Memorial Day will be without , we would have gone to Tulsa for the hunt there its what we did every Memorial Day but .....

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
635.gif

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Evy
I just want you to know what an honor it was to be among the group who were present in Caldwell, as Jacob spread Jeffs Ashes...it was a beautiful way to mark his life....among friends and in a place that he loved to hunt. I think Jeff would have been very proud of you and Jacob that day.
God Bless
Christy

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you everyone! You can not know how much your words, thoughts and prayers mean to me they help soooo very much! Evy

We brought some of the ashes there just so his friends you all could say goodbye to him in his favorite spot to hunt I was so happy to be able to share it with you all ! Your right I think it would have liked it ! I think !

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Evy, DANG IT!! Don't spend the day by yourself. Go find someone; I'm too far away, but somebody has got to be there close somewhere! Or, just go find a homeless person on a bench and strike up a conversation and get mugged. Or stand out on a streetcorner of the main thoroughfare and sell veggies and get run over. Cops are always around those points, looking for meth. Or grab Stoney's detector and go to an abandoned schoolyard. Or go to a movie. Or curl up with a good book in Stoney's favorite chair and feel his presence. Or or or ... call me! It's ok, girl. The first two years are the hardest. Just do SOMETHING! Oh, I know! Call up WSD and ask him about his first four decades! That'll keep you both busy for a day and a half!! :-* :-* Love you! :-* :-*

M

MiniMe

I wish I could give you a big hug..... Please know I think about you all the time.
Minime

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Noodle said:
Evy, DANG IT!! Don't spend the day by yourself. Go find someone; I'm too far away, but somebody has got to be there close somewhere! Or, just go find a homeless person on a bench and strike up a conversation and get mugged. Or stand out on a streetcorner of the main thoroughfare and sell veggies and get run over. Cops are always around those points, looking for meth. Or grab Stoney's detector and go to an abandoned schoolyard. Or go to a movie. Or curl up with a good book in Stoney's favorite chair and feel his presence. Or or or ... call me! It's ok, girl. The first two years are the hardest. Just do SOMETHING! Oh, I know! Call up WSD and ask him about his first four decades! That'll keep you both busy for a day and a half!! :-* :-* Love you! :-* :-*
Don't get close to that homeless guy if he's wearing a trenchcoat!Know how you feel,darlin',tomorrow is the wife's birthday.Took her rose up yesterday as I have a couple guys coming over tomorrow.First four decades?What?Has the other three decades got no respect?God bless,evy,love ya!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread