In Memory of Timberwolf ~ TNet Member

Kitrinu

Greenie
May 24, 2008
Ponca city OK
Hey everyone.

This is Timberwolfs son... i want to thank you all for ur kindness and prays it helps greatly... your love from you all helps evry little bit im glad to know that my dad is known and loved... TW is a great father... wouldnt trade him for anyone... and i thank you a bunch

Kitrinu Satrinu (Timberwolf JR) :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

PS: sorry bout the spelling not my strong point

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Your dad was a very special part of our lives, we were honored to know him. Know that there are many praying for your family and I do hope you come check in with us occasionally now as well. Give hugs to the rest of the family for us!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I was done crying last night, but I'm SO very wrong... :'(
My heart just hurts. I know he's in heaven with Jesus, but it doesn't make me miss him any less.
All I can think about is how much I was looking forward to seeing him and Ragenna again in May... and the last time we met and spent time together at CTH2, then stopped and had dinner the day I was leaving back to college again. Words can't even express how much my friendship with Tom made an impact on my life!! His son, Wil, left a comment on my Facebook saying how he wished he could just have 5 more minutes with his dad... and I feel the same way. I looked up to him spiritually like a father since I've never been able to look up to my own father spiritually. He always had the Biblical knowledge & wisdom to steer someone in the right direction, and I admired that about his life. I know I posted it elsewhere, but I want to post this song on here because this song couldn't fit Tom's life any better in my own opinion of him... it's called Vapor by Little Big Town. Tom definitely left a legacy like Jesus did. It reminds me that Life is Fragile.

Bran <><

CTH2.jpg tom.jpg

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Wil it was good to see you this am and remember if your mom wants you to run errands with her I will sit at the house or if you want to stay there I will go with her! Just call for what ever you need me to do! Evelyn

emtrescue

Dec 26, 2007
Church Hill, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Condolences to the family and their loss. Even with the small amount we corresponded with each other, he seemed like a great man. Just be assured he will be with you and watching over you in spirit.

Jamie

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was so worried last week when I saw the post describing his condition. I lost a close friend a few months ago with almost the identical type illness. He rallied just before he left us and when I read about Tom I thought to myself,"Oh no"....Wish I wasn't so intuitive. I met Tom in Caldwell at the CTH I and had lunch with him and his wife at the local greasy spoon and we talked quite a bit. We kept in touch here on the Tnet forums and shared some really significant thoughts. Gosh I will miss him and was so looking forward to seeing him in Caldwell again this year. I guess he and Jeff are both looking down on us and smiling to know they had so many good friends who cared. See you later my friend. M :'( nty

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to express my sincere sympathy to Toms family and friends. You are not alone in this time of sorrow. Your loss is our loss too. God will take care of you as he will Tom.

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My sincere condolences go out to Tom's family. I only knew Tom from the Internet but was sure hoping to get to meet him and his family in person this year during the get together he had planned for treasure hunters. In the short time I knew him, he won my complete trust and was always there for me when I needed information or anything that he could provide. We will all miss him terribly.
Jay Longley (Texas Jay)

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I am shocked to say the least.

My condolences and heartfelt prayers for his family and multitude of friends.

F

Felinepeachy

:'( It's not going to feel the same here on Tnet. We will all miss him so much.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry to say I never had the pleasure, or the honor to know Tom, aka Timberwolf. A measure of a man is the legacy he leaves behind, it is quite obvious Tom was a wonderful man, husband, father and friend to so many to have so many greving him now.

My sincere condolences to his wife and family.....................Tom will always be with you and live on as long as his memory remains alive..........

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was real close to my grandpas growin up and one of them told me once that 'By God, they'll remember me after I'm gone'. I thought about that and took that to heart. They by God WILL remember me after I'm gone. And yeah Timberwolf, we will remember you. See ya later, Roberto y Maria.

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bran's pic was when he introduced me to Tom at CTH2.
10958_29_03_10_7_59_00.jpeg

TW was a great guy and I sure wish I would have had more time to get to know him better! Condolences to and prayers for his family and other loved ones.
RIP my Brother in Christ, I'm glad you get to meet Jesus but I'm sad you had to leave all of us to do so!

-Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread