Dan Hughes
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2008
- Messages
- 472
- Reaction score
- 71
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Champaign, IL
- Detector(s) used
- Several
- #1
Thread Owner
This week's program finds us out on a tangent from our regular treasure hunting topics.
Flashlights probably aren't on the "A" list of metal detecting tools for most people.
But as you'll hear in the show, I've always been excited by flashlights, and I always have one with me.
In this program, I explain my fascination with them, and offer a couple of tips as to how they can come in handy in treasure hunting.
Listen at: http://thetreasurecorner.com.
---Dan Hughes, http://treasuremanual.com
Flashlights probably aren't on the "A" list of metal detecting tools for most people.
But as you'll hear in the show, I've always been excited by flashlights, and I always have one with me.
In this program, I explain my fascination with them, and offer a couple of tips as to how they can come in handy in treasure hunting.
Listen at: http://thetreasurecorner.com.
---Dan Hughes, http://treasuremanual.com

) - I'm also a maglite fan! for investigating late night noises, for going out hiking/ (and maybe detecting) I like the 3 AAA head lamps, I'm really bent that the light companies came out with a 1AA light (I think it was rayovac- who when I sent it in for a warranty repair they swapped it out with a new and improved 3AAA light- and they don't make the single AA anymore- guess they don't sell batteries if you only use them one at a time! evil beasts.) 








