In the woods, 1st post from FI

aarremaanalla

Feb 12, 2006
So this is my 1st post from Finland. Couple a months ago just went grazy about all this metal dedecting thing, all my friends think that I have totally loose it :D

My dedector is little ACE 250. Works fine for me... Went in to the woods with my friend and hes girlfriend. We took some homebrewed wine ??? with us and had nice time. My friend found 50 pennies from 1950s, girlfriend of hers found neat big coin from 1800s. My find was a really nice silver ring from 1800s. Of course I was doing all the dedecting, they were just digging the holes ;D

Let the pictures speak for themselves

Attachments

• in the woods.jpg
    in the woods.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 765
  • in the woods2.jpg
    in the woods2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 762
  • in the woods3.jpg
    in the woods3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 754
  • in the woods4.jpg
    in the woods4.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 749
  • sormus1.jpg
    sormus1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 742
Upvote 0
Wow, cool stuff! I'd go just for the scenery!

hi, nice find and awsome scenery and i will have to add a couple of diggers to my list of things to take.welcome to the forum and happy hunting

tinpan

wow, those are real nice....my friends say the same thing.....they're just jelous...

HH
-GC

nice finds and welcome aboard! :)

i'm sure there is a lot of old finds there

HH

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the cool finds!
The pics are great.
Vern

A big welcome to the forum. :) It is great to be with friends in a beautiful setting. HH Burdie

Welcome to the hobby! :) The Ace 250 is a great little detector you should do well. How was the wine? :)

Welcome to the forum, A'nalla. What beautiful scenery. Congratulations on the coins and the ring. :)

That sounds like a good deal to me..... Get someone else to dig the hole!

Nice finds and keep the pictures comming.

Welcome to the forum!
Congrats on your finds. Good luck in all your hunts.
Read your way around, it's a great place to see
everyones finds, read awesome stories, and learn about things.

Smiles!
BDoo

Beautiful pictures and awesome finds!

Welcome to the forum!~

Nana ;)

Hooked up is a small word to describe. When Im not at work, Im usually out doing metal dedecting. Theres just too little time! And Here in Finland we have just a short summer, then its starts to rain snow, tons of it. I found that place when I was walking some trails in the woods, I live nearby it. This place where I live is kind of a valley covered by nature. Trails and woods to explore, allmost frustrated cause theres so many places to metal dedect. Eh, wine was so good that it was the first and the last time when brewing it home was possible,She said :o. Next month I have a summervacation and hopefully get to change to go metaldedect couple of small islands. But if thats not possible theres plenty of places for this hobby. Well, I found these pictures, this is what spring and middle of winter looks like from my window.

Attachments

• window.jpg
    window.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 438
  • talvi.JPG
    talvi.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 442

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back