What's new

IN thieves your walking a razor line and our 8th president is not pleased!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out on a group hunt with about 10 TNet guys this morning. Well my first few coins were clad, then I got a super sharp 1920 merc, #47 silver for the year - my goal is 50 so only 3 more to go!!! Then some wheaties then the Marten Van Buren Crackerjack coin then the rest of the relics. My oldest wheatie is a 1925. I found 1 wheatie with a hunk of rust attached to the back (I think I just found my first rusted out 1943 steel penny). I hope everybody had fun and we definitely have to get together at least one more time before the weather shuts us down. :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • DSC00006.webp
    DSC00006.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 642
  • DSC00013.webp
    DSC00013.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 632
  • DSC00006.webp
    DSC00006.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 622
  • DSC00013.webp
    DSC00013.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 616
Upvote 0
WTG on #47. :icon_thumleft: Nice Mercury dime! I like the Hoosier Auto Assn. tag. I'd love to know what make and model of automobile it was attached to back in the day. Good luck on finding #'s 48-50. I think you'll make it.

HH! :hello:
Cm2db
 
Nice history of a haul TF. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
:hello2: Nice AAA badge. Haven't seen one like that since the mid to late 50's.
HH

Desertfox
 
Don't know what car it was on.......the car was stolen!!!! :tongue3:
Good bunch of finds......maybe you'll find the car. :thumbsup:
 
Great hunt...congrats!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom