What's new

In winters grip...

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
488
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Removed to protect site

Removed to protect site
 
Last edited:
You to PB, have a Merry Christmas! Yesterday it was in the single digits, and today it's already in the lower 40s. We still have about a foot of snow on the ground. Good Luck on the fishing, and hope you get your limit. :thumbsup:
 
Nice PB!! I have been to Panguitch once and up around the Skyline Drive to a few smaller ponds, and hoping to hit Fish Lake this weekend. I'll post some pics, if I catch any!
 
Haven't yet fished the hard deck this year but plan to once the holidays are over.
 
Went to Fish Lake this last weekend and had a blast! Caught a ton of fish and it was a beautiful day. I will post pics as soon as Tnet gets fixed.
 
Mantua is overcrowded on the weekends (when I can go), I may have to go to my cabin at bear lake and take the boat out, still open water there and no crowds.
 
IMAG0002.webp


"The way its been hammered for the past month I am surprised there are any fish remaining. "

Agree, so I went to Pineview this morning instead. Great day out of the crappy air and lots of sunshine. Took 20 home for dinner but caught well over 40.
 
cant tell if that's a brown or rainbow.
 
Mine are perch
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom