old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You to PB, have a Merry Christmas! Yesterday it was in the single digits, and today it's already in the lower 40s. We still have about a foot of snow on the ground. Good Luck on the fishing, and hope you get your limit. :thumbsup:

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice PB!! I have been to Panguitch once and up around the Skyline Drive to a few smaller ponds, and hoping to hit Fish Lake this weekend. I'll post some pics, if I catch any!

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't yet fished the hard deck this year but plan to once the holidays are over.

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to Fish Lake this last weekend and had a blast! Caught a ton of fish and it was a beautiful day. I will post pics as soon as Tnet gets fixed.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mantua is overcrowded on the weekends (when I can go), I may have to go to my cabin at bear lake and take the boat out, still open water there and no crowds.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMAG0002.jpg

"The way its been hammered for the past month I am surprised there are any fish remaining. "

Agree, so I went to Pineview this morning instead. Great day out of the crappy air and lots of sunshine. Took 20 home for dinner but caught well over 40.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mine are perch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions