What's new

Incredible Digger !

Budman231

Full Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2013
Messages
123
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was using a small hand digger for a while. As the ground gets dry here in the Northeast, I thought I would try a long handed digger with foot platform to make deep, precise cuts. I purchased one of these (Lesche T- Handle Heavy Duty Metal Detecting Shovel with Serrated Blade). I have to say its is darn close to perfect. I wanted to share..

Leshe.webp

It is heavy duty, sharp, and is the perfect size. It doesn't look intimidating to others, and cuts turf like butter. Pulls a perfect plug every time. You can't tell where I dug a 10" deep hole even in the nicest of places. I highly recommend this digger to anyone working in sensitive areas like parks and public areas but it works anywhere. Amazon has them for $78. Well worth the price IMHO.

Bud
 
I have one and my buddy bought one too... These things are awesome... a must have.. :)
 
Their hand diggers are just as great.
 
Ebay has them for like $60+ delivered...
 
Dang.. I didn't think to look on ebay.. $62.95 great price.
 
Last edited:
Ya.... thats what we paid :)
 
If you want the hand digger and the thandle you can get the set for 100 off of ebay.
 
Yeah I already have a hand digger by Walter...think I paid $40 delivered. The Walter Leashe stuff is the best! WWMFG.COM
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom